Old August 3rd 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Used Radio Choices?

I don't own a Grundig Satelite 700 or 800 radio, so I really don't
know.I do own a made in Germany wooden cabinet floor model (I think it
is a Majestic model radio) Grundig (I think it was made by Telefunken)
AM/FM/Shortwave/Phonograph radio which I believe was made around 1957.I
also own a made in Germany wooden cabinet Telefunken Opus 7 table model
AM/FM/Shortwave radio (a beautiful looking radio) which I believe was
made in the late 1950s or early 1960s.I paid $14.00 for the Grundig
radio and $4.00 for the Telefunken radio years ago at a Goodwill store.
www.shopgoodwill.com for bargains galore.
cuhulin