Old August 4th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
David Thompson David  Thompson is offline

Default Geloso VFO advice, experience?

I had both the vfo and the Geloso transmitter (part of the Geloso pair
station). Yes, the VFO is as stable as the Navigator. As I recall the vfo
was the same as the version you have. You might ask Meir, WF2U, who has
several of the units on the air. He is usually on
reflector.
73 Dave K4JRB

"Tio Pedro" wrote in message
Anyone ever use one in a HB transmitter? I have a 4/104
that I'd like to use in a homebrew CW transmitter, and I'd
like some feedback from any OTs who may have used these
in the past... Are they stable enough for CW work; any
hints or kinks?

Project I am envisioning is a poor ham's version of the
Johnson Navigator that is now unaffordable on ePay

Pete