Old August 4th 08, 08:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BCBlazysusan BCBlazysusan is offline

Default Used Radio Choices?

On Aug 3, 9:11*pm, Mike wrote:
On Aug 3, 7:16 pm, wrote:

Don't be worried.Take two mornings and call me in the asparin,
everything will be alright.
How are things in Louisville? I spent two months at Fort Knox, but I
liked to go to Elizabethtown (ETown) evenings rather than Louisville.
cuhulin

Things are warm and muggy along the Ohio. E'town has gotten much
larger in the past ten years. What year were you in Kentucky? Probably
back toward the sixties, right? Major changes everywhere...

Mike
Louisville, KY

Mike. Cincinnati, Ohio here. I won't hold it against you that you are
from the Ville' and I am from the Nati'. ;-) I am in Louisville
(unfortuantely) four times a week. I will be a Papa Johns (if I
remember correctly) this season for the UC/Ville' gridiron
matchup. :-)