Old August 4th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Vertical problem

John Smith wrote:
Roy Lewallen wrote:
Basic physics is fine, but it's possible to reach all sorts of invalid
conclusions if misapplied.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

I have been thinking about this "comment."

And, absolutely!; Things only get more interesting when we can "bend"
the laws ... ;-)

Regards,
JS

Again, gettin' old ...

Fortunate to have Roy, Cecil and others here ... I, certainly, would get
bored without them ... someone I can have a "difference" with ... but
then agree with.

Life is not just good, it is EXCELLENT ... ! and, when they are right,
they are RIGHT!

Regards,
JS