Old August 4th 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Vertical problem

John Smith wrote:
Things only get more interesting when we can "bend"
the laws ... ;-)

"Whattaya mean 'we', White Man?" Every miracle performed
in "The Bible" can be performed by man today probably
including keeping a man technically dead for three
days and then reviving him (any volunteers?).

I suspect every technical "law" known to man will be broken
in the next 1000 years, if not in the next 100 years. We
have already eaten of the Tree of Knowledge. It will only
be a matter of time until we eat of the Tree of (Eternal)
Life, relatively speaking.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com