Old August 4th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default Vertical problem

Cecil Moore wrote:
John Smith wrote:
Things only get more interesting when we can "bend" the laws ... ;-)

"Whattaya mean 'we', White Man?" Every miracle performed
in "The Bible" can be performed by man today probably
including keeping a man technically dead for three
days and then reviving him (any volunteers?).

Well, I don't think we can cover the entire earth with water past the
height of the tallest mountains. Like that ever happened tho'.

I suspect every technical "law" known to man will be broken
in the next 1000 years, if not in the next 100 years. We
have already eaten of the Tree of Knowledge. It will only
be a matter of time until we eat of the Tree of (Eternal)
Life, relatively speaking.

I agree, if we manage to survive that long. Which I do not find all that
likely. Or at least if we do, our innate instincts will ensure that we
are at nowhere near the technical level we are today. More likely our
tendency to overpopulate, not plan ahead, and kill anyone who doesn't
look or think as we do will probably leave the survivors to emulate a
lifestyle more akin to the middle ages. There are even some nutters
among us who don't have a problem with that.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -