Old August 4th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dorpmuller Dorpmuller is offline

Default Recommendations for a 1ST Shortwave Radio

And though it greatly worries me to agree twice in one day with
Cuhulin, he's also right about looking in thrift stores. I just found
a fully functional Realistic DX-150A for $15 in a local thrift store.

Mike
Louisville, KY

Sheeeiit... never happen around here. Never got anything in a thrift store
yet. They got greedy too... "Oh, we sell all our good stuff on Epay." That's
the exact answer I got when I inquired about radios. Before I told the bitch
to go po**** herself, I left. Never been back.

Rich