Old August 5th 08, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
J. B. Wood J. B. Wood is offline

Default Vertical problem

In article , Cecil Moore
wrote:

John Smith wrote:
Things only get more interesting when we can "bend"
the laws ... ;-)

"Whattaya mean 'we', White Man?" Every miracle performed
in "The Bible" can be performed by man today probably
including keeping a man technically dead for three
days and then reviving him (any volunteers?).

Hello, Cecil, and not quite. I don't know what you mean by "keeping a man
technically dead" but I've haven't seen any reports on 5000 people being
fed with a couple of fish, two people who were quite dead brought back to
life or a person who was blind from birth given the capability of sight.
Or the silly notion that a human being could be killed and, with
assistance from a "higher authority", return to earth in physical form.
Of course a lot of folks find the very idea that these events could have
happened, let alone a couple of millenia ago, is a bunch of crap. Still
one must concede in spite of one's spiritual beliefs that given a
sufficient level of technology, one can indeed perform miraculous feats.
Perhaps we will be able to do (some of) these things some day, but not
today. Sincerely, 73s, and with apologies for injecting OT philosophy,

John Wood (Code 5550) e-mail:
Naval Research Laboratory
4555 Overlook Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20375-5337