Old August 5th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Vertical problem

J. B. Wood wrote:

Or the silly notion that a human being could be killed and, with
assistance from a "higher authority", return to earth in physical form.

John Wood (Code 5550) e-mail:
Naval Research Laboratory
4555 Overlook Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20375-5337

I don't know about all that, I would look closer ... they are implanting
stem cells in the retina and restoring sight and all that now ... I
would at least do a complete search of the web first ...

However, you are quite correct "some people" do have some strange,
quaint and bizarre beliefs ... for example: the belief I can take a
handful of wood, glass, metal and plastic, toss 'em into a mud puddle
and come back a couple of million years later and start digging up
microwaves, cell phones, televisions, etc. (it is called, "evolution!")

Yep, you just can never tell what some people can be caused to believe!

Regards,
JS