Old August 7th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Move Am's to channels 5&6?

On Aug 7, 7:39*am, m II wrote:
Dave wrote:
What about places where FM doesn't work? *AM radio is all we got.

I should have been clearer in my posting. If they move anything out of
the AM band, it should be only the IBOC noise makers. All the normal AM
stations stay exactly where they are.

In my own case, I listen to more AM than FM. I can't help but think that
moving the whole of the AM band to another venue will be nothing more
than a money grab, with pay as you go subscription cards.

mike
--

The AM/MW Radio Band in the USA needs to have the
number of Radio Stations reduced by Half to 2/3rds or

Move the excess AM/MW Radio Stations to an expanded
FM Radio Band that is All Digital.

~ RHF