Old August 10th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Opus- Opus- is offline

Default WI DOT's late night comedy show. :))

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 15:14:26 -0700 (PDT), spake
thusly:

Ok, so for the last four nights, starting about 4 days ago, a group of
guys have been goofing off on 154.57000 - a frequency SUPPOSEDLY in use
by the WI dept. of transportation.

154.57000 MHZ is a CB frequency.

which stands for "Citizens Band"

yes, the wi dept. pf transportation is allowed to use it, but why are
they using a cb frequency if they don't want to be
bothered by cbers?

The other people you hear are also allowed to use it also.

Look up "murs radio"

The frequency is a CB frequency.

I always thought that Citizens Band ran from 26.9650 to 27.4050 Mhz.
That's what it says on my scanner anyway's.