Old August 10th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] no@spam.net is offline

Default ZE6JP

Well, you done gots male.

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 04:34:37 GMT, "Harry H"
wrote:

No not yet, so far all I have had is Grammar lessons! LOLOL

Oh and the word I should have used was illegible, I humbly beg the pardon of
the grammatical police out there!
Thanks
HH
wrote in message
.. .
did you get your copy yet??

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 10:05:30 GMT, "Harry H"
wrote:

I am wondering is anyone has a copy of an article on a multiband mobile
helical antenna published in the Dec 1972 edition Ham Radio, by ZE6JP.

I do have a copy but the majority of it is intelligible.

Thanks
HH