Old August 10th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default (OT) : Mike -proclaims- Talk Radio - It's Junk Information

RHF wrote:

Can't Stand Someone Else's Opinion {View-Point}
- - - Call It Hate !

Disagree with the 'other' Half of the Facts {Full-Picture}
- - - Call Them Lies !

That is exactly what they do. You have a keen eye. That sort of talk
gets the listening audience all worked up. They tell their friends. The
Talk Show host prays that he gets a bigger audience. No audience, no
talk show host.

mike

--

Densa International©
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/