Old August 11th 08, 12:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default Move Am's to channels 5&6?

dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:
"D Peter Maus" wrote in message
David Eduardo wrote:

But none breaking new ground. Far be it from me to agree with Rickets,
but he makes the same point I do. Breaking new ground, taking risks is not
even on the radar, today. So, what the listeners pick is what they hear,
what sounds familiar, and with very few exceptions, what they've come to
expect from contemporary music. More of the same. Different names.
Different performers. Same clothes, same sounds, same haircuts.
Interchangeably, more of the same.
Most stations that play....

Yada, yada, yada....

You make my point for me....you speak only out of your books.
What's good for you.

And you address nothing.

That's our 'Eduardo'!

Morning Ace. NOT my eduardo, i treat him like RHF, into
the "bit bucket". ya-know, now that i think of it; they
both act like know-it-all, irritant, argumentative, and
arrogant. could be the same person.

Drifter...