Old August 11th 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Graham Graham is offline

Default Wanted Racal Battery pack MA934 for syncal 30

On Aug 11, 3:15*pm, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
Graham wrote:
Wanted Racal Battery pack MA934 *for syncal 30 man pack radio

Dosent have to work, just has to *be in good physical condition so new
cells
may be fitted

tnx-

There is actually a Racal manpack mailing list hosted on Yahoo. *You may
want to join it and ask there.

Incidentally, I wouldn't mind an MS934 either... so if you have two of them
and sell one to Graham, let me know about the other.
--scott
--
"C'est un Nagra. *C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

... Thanks for that ... one place i dident look ..

G ..