Old August 12th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
The Dude! The Dude! is offline

Default CB Radio Operating

"Bob Dobbs" wrote in message
The Dude! wrote:

On a recent trip, I heard foul language in Missouri, Kansas, and
Colorado -
especially Colorado, near Denver. I'm sure the offenders weren't locals.
They were definitely truckers. I don't know what "part of the country"
the
truckers were from.

Recent conditions on eleven meters have brought signals from many parts
of the country to and from those regions. Since you don't know what part
of the country those 'offenders' were from, how do you even know they
were truckers. Could have been some anal retentive repressed prude such
as you seem to be, expressing themselves while mommy was away with her
lover and dad was at work, leaving the radio available.

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

LOL!!!

They were not rolling in on skip. They were local truckers calling each
other, "driver." I've used CB radios since the 70s and know what I'm
talking about. BTW, how does not liking foul language on the air waves
(which is illegal) make someone a prude. What a leap!