Old August 13th 08, 06:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Move Am's to channels 5&6?

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"D Peter Maus" wrote in message
David Eduardo wrote:

But none breaking new ground. Far be it from me to agree with Rickets,
but he makes the same point I do. Breaking new ground, taking risks is not
even on the radar, today. So, what the listeners pick is what they hear,
what sounds familiar, and with very few exceptions, what they've come to
expect from contemporary music. More of the same. Different names.
Different performers. Same clothes, same sounds, same haircuts.
Interchangeably, more of the same.

Most stations that play currents add new songs with a certain regularity.
These are always songs listeners have never heard, since promo copies, even
with the internet, get to radio before anyone else.

I don't like music formats of any kind. Short playlists are only good
one time. When I hear that list start over I change stations or turn it
off. After years of doing this I got sick of hearing the same damn thing
over and over again so I don't bother anymore and listen to CD's if I
want to hear music.

I don't know what drives the insanity you spout here but clearly the
people that make these decisions have pointy hair that look like horns.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California