Old August 13th 08, 02:36 PM
KJ4DIY KJ4DIY is offline
Junior Member

Location: Orlando, Fl
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Coslo View Post
KJ4DIY wrote:
solid;641965 Wrote:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5pgLbBfzObk

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG WHEN it comes to the end? I used to listen
this song when I was studying in canada?

What do songs have to do with Ham Radio Antennae.
Dosen't this belong in "Radio Banter General Forum".

What do radio antennae have to do with radio antennas?

- 73 de Mike N3LI -
The correct plural form of Antenna is Antennae.
I you prefer Antennas fine I have been told recently by an Elmer that this was the correct term.
The question here is not grammar but staying on topic for this forum.
I'm not trying to cause an argument we have different forums so everyone can have there say.
Let’s just stay on the topics of each forum.
73's