Old August 13th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
[email protected] radioguy222@yahoo.com is offline

Default CB Radio Operating

All I'm really talking about is, " *And maybe a few other words thrown in. *

I know. It's just that the self-appointed radio cops really irrritate
me since they're usually guilty of far worse crimes theirselves than
what they claim the people they turn in have committed.

And the people they turn in are usually completely innocent people
caught inbetween catch-22 situations that the
self-appointed radio cops manufactures for them in the first place.

Since the self-appointed radio cops are obsessed with knowing every
single little obscure law there is, they KNOW the
laws are purposely written contradictory to each other so that the law
can charge anyone for anything anytime they
feel like it, no matter which course of the only possible actions to
take the unfortunate person decides to take.

And yet the self-appointed radio cops who have done such, usually get
away scott free from the very serious very illeal crimes they commit.