Old August 13th 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG

KJ4DIY wrote:

The correct plural form of Antenna is Antennae.
I you prefer Antennas fine I have been told recently by an Elmer that
this was the correct term.
The question here is not grammar but staying on topic for this forum.
I'm not trying to cause an argument we have different forums so
everyone can have there say.
Let’s just stay on the topics of each forum.
73's

I would be willing to accept that; and no, I don't feel like researching
it ...

However, ants' have antennae, moths do, butterflies do, beetles, etc.

I tend to have antennas ... ;-)

Regards,
JS