Old August 15th 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Barack Hussein Obama II -connection-to- The Communist PartyUSA (CPUSA)

On Aug 15, 5:49*am, Dave wrote:
- - dxAce wrote:
- - Wait! Are the Liberal/DemocratMarxists going
- - with the Popular Vote this time around or the
- - Electoral Vote? Or.. are they going to decide
- - AFTER the election which one they want?

- Why do you hate America?
- How do you justify calling someone a Marxist?
- *What proof do you have?
- (As usual, I don't expect a cogent response.)

Frankly Dave - I thought you were well 'informed'
and knew all about . . . Frank Marshall Davis :
Card Carrying Member of the Communist Party USA
(CPUSA) and his 'prize student' Barry Obama
-aka- Barack Hussein Obama II . . .
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/2289
- - - Those Evil Canadians Printing this Vile Stuff
about the 'nice' Mister Obama

Barack Hussein Obama II - Marxist Mole ?
http://newzeal.blogspot.com/2008/01/...xist-mole.html
The Communist Party USA just about worships Barack Obama.
- - - Those Evil New Zealanders Printing these
Bad Things about the 'nice' Mister Obama

ABOUT - Frank Marshall Davis
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~takara/frank_marshall_davis.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Marshall_Davis
http://biography.jrank.org/pages/234...-Marshall.html

* Obama’s Communist Mentor - Frank Marshall Davis
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obamas-communist-mentor/

* The Frank Marshall Davis Communist Network in Hawaii
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/the-fr...ork-in-hawaii/

* Obama's 'Mentor' Frank Marshall Davis Identified as Communist
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=56859
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/259776.php

dave the truth will set you free - be free ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaI5IRuS2aE