Old August 16th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) : Mike - You are the Poster Boy for CanadianLiberalismandTolerance

m II wrote:

Actually, the pervert m II wrote:

I liked your ass the first time I saw it. It reminded me
of my days as a Military man. Mind you, I was pretty promiscuous
in those day and saw lots and lots of male asses. And sphyncters.
I've changed my ways. If you become mine forever, I promise
to be faithful. I will even give up my call boy service.
Come on Mike, please, I'm begging you. Be mine.
I'll even return all the silk underwear Cuhulin sent me.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\Jerking off not enough for you, boy? / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \ Call me 616 335-9762\ \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/
As always, Men call FREE.
Ask about our Military Discounts.
Walk ins Welcome!
SE HABLA ESPANOL!

(Sign Rental Enquiries Welcome. Bulk Rates Available)

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\Jerking off not enough for you, boy? / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \ Call me 616 335-9762\ \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/
As always, Men call FREE.
Ask about our Military Discounts.
Walk ins Welcome!
SE HABLA ESPANOL!

(Sign Rental Enquiries Welcome. Bulk Rates Available)

Pervert scum such as yourself don't belong in the human race,
Lare. Get help.

Best you take your own advice, boy!

It's probably too late, what with your untreated
syphilis having advanced to the point that you can't even
communicate without getting foul.

You may also have Tourette's syndrome. That can make people talk in
a foul manner.

Either way, I hate your lifestyle and if you don't change it very soon,
you're gonna BURN.

I hate dumbass Canucks!

Now, quit following me around, deviant. That is
stalking.

Yeah, that's what the Canadian Consulate General's office in Detroit told me.