Old August 16th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default (OT) : Mike - You are the Poster Boy for Canadian LiberalismandTolerance

dxAce wrote:

my mommie was a dumbass II wrote:

Now, quit following me around, deviant. That is
stalking.

Yeah, that's what the Canadian Consulate General's office in Detroit told me.

Did you threaten them with your ten thousand rounds of Russian made
ammunition? Or was it the hand grenades you liberated from the United
Michigan Militias?

I hope they took you seriously.

Oh, I think they took me very seriously!

Seriously enough to get you the psychiatric help you so desperately
need? You've posted enough malicious threats and racist crap to have you
put away for years. If nothing else, you can dry out, then, at least,
you can return to society as a SOBER failure.

Do you realize how childish you are when you start insulting someone's
parents? It sounds like you were deprived of a loving, family
environment. It certainly shows.

Stop your uncalled for attacks on me and my postings and I will happily
ignore you and your stupidity. Control yourself. I'm starting to think
you can't.

mike

--

Densa International©
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/