Old August 17th 08, 12:48 PM
CrazyHorse1894 CrazyHorse1894 is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco19151 View Post
I have a browning golden eagle mark 3 with banana mike, stock d104 and golden
eagle mike, siltronix 90 vfo, pdc 600lp meter, d @ a maverick linear, 2
moonraker 4 antennas 1 still in box, 2 cde ham rotors 55 foot tower and all
cables and switch boxes $2000.00
I was wondering if you still had the moonraker 4's and if so would you sell them or only one, and if so how much plz, but I have always wanted to stack them, would be NICE ??? Ice then about a 90 MPH wind came along and got my 4 that I had up for about 32 years.......Laters

Last edited by CrazyHorse1894 : August 17th 08 at 01:01 PM