Old August 18th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Interview

About fourteen years ago, I had my 1978 Dodge van parked on Canal Street
(N'Awlins) about two or three blocks North of the Astrodome.Around 2:00
AM that night, I pedaled my bicycle back to my van.Somebody had hit my
van with their vehicle.My van was half on/half off of the sidewalk, the
parking meter behind my van was bent almost down to ground level, both
of my van's rear wheels were badly bent, the lower left rear of my van
was badly dented.That was on a Saturday night/Sunday morning.I got into
my van and I wobbled to a Canal Villerie food store on the North end of
Canal Street.The next morning (Sunday morning) I went wobbling (people
were looking at my old van real funny, the rear end was hopping up and
down like a bunny rabbit) along Airline Blvd.I found an auto junk yard
that was open.The lady there sold me two Dodge car rear wheels (with the
tires on the wheels) for my van.

One time, another time at night time on Canal Street in N'Awlins, in
front of the old Fox movie theater, I saw where there had just been one
hell of a bad auto accident.

Take my word for it, Don't drive, and or park your vehicle on the
streets in down town N'Awlins! Not only that, there are thieves
everywhere.
cuhulin