Old July 18th 03, 09:57 PM
G. Doughty

Default testing supplies

Alright, I am really utilizing these newsgroups for the upcoming hamfest. Just
picked up a ts-820s. Looking forward to receiving it and reading the manuals
before operation. (Sometimes I wonder if XYL has influenced me with that). I
would like to know some testing equipment I will need to get this rig in flight
so that I can pick them up at the hamfest. I was reading some posts that talk
about tuning the rig and it sounds like fun, albeit treated with respect like
all high power electronics, but also more than a simple voltmeter will be
needed. Any suggestions?
73
G. Doughty
KI4BBL