Old August 19th 08, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
DES DES is offline

Default Ham or CB Antenna?

On Aug 19, 1:00*pm, Bert Hyman wrote:
(DES) wrote :

On Aug 19, 9:24*am, (Geoffrey S. Mendelson)
wrote:
DES wrote:
OK, I'm gonna try and get a better picture for you guys, but it
won't be today because it's pouring down rain.

How about going up to the door and asking?

Geoff.

That isn't an option. I can't go into details in a public forum.. I
just need to know if the guy is broadcasting with a ham or CB radio,
and figured you guys could tell me from looking at the antenna.

Do you know the guy's name? You can see if there's a license issued to
him:

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsS...rchLicense.jsp

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |

Only his address, and the house is listed in a females name in public
records. Thanks for the link, I gonna see if I can find out his name.