Old August 19th 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
DES DES is offline

Default Ham or CB Antenna?

On Aug 19, 1:44*pm, (Geoffrey S. Mendelson) wrote:
DES wrote:
He's obviously not legal. He has been getting louder and louder over
the years to the point of what I described in my earlier post about
the problem with the TV's now.

How do you know that? It could very easily be that YOUR problem is getting
worse. You just automaticly blame him without doing anything to determine
what the real problem is.

I'm probably at least 6,000 miles away from you but you should check out
what I wrote in my last post very carefully. I think in the end not
only will you owe him an apology, but you will thank him for pointing
out a situation which could cause your house to burn down with you in it.

BTW, do you happen to live in Willingboro New Jersey? Or somewhere built
around the same time? *

Geoff.

* Aluminum house wiring, which if you do have it, it ALL should be
replaced. Aluminum wiring from the pole to your main panel is ok, but
in the walls, it's a disaster working up to the "big one".

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel *N3OWJ/4X1GM

Like I said, thanks for everyone's help and advice.