Old July 19th 03, 12:42 PM
Paul Burridge

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:05:06 +0200, "Tom" wrote:

Leigh W3NLB wrote:
12 MHz is easy. 0 MHz is really difficult.

If you read my original post again or at least the topic, it says 0-12 (not
0, 12) MHz. And that would mean something in the range between 0 and 12. I
don't remember when and WHERE i said that i need 0 MHz oscilator. The only
one who talks about 0 MHz osc is you.

Big thanks to all other people who gave me good starting points. I was
thinking about some CMOS devices, but most of them are square output.

Feed the square output to a coil+capacitor in parallel and you'll get
a sine wave. Tune the this 'tank' circuit for harmonics of the
funamental and you can double, triple, quadruple and so on the
original square wave's frequency.