Old August 20th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Cost of World Peace is Paid for by . . .

On Aug 18, 5:22*pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message

m...

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:38:09 -0700, RHF wrote:

- ANd we'll have a Presence in Iraq for A hundred more years !

Imagine, your Grand Children going off to " Stay The Course"

http://www.nationalpriorities.org/costofwar_home

Imagine, your Grand Children going off to " Stay The Course" for Freedom
and Democracy in : Germany, Japan, Korea . . . [ No Need To 'imagine' It
- It Is Happening Today. ]

- - - The Cost of World Peace is Paid for by . . .
- - - American Peace Makers. God {allah}
- - - Bless Them One and All - Amen ~ RHF

- - Put a sock in it, Wally George.
- - You are the worst kind of traitor there is.
- - None so blind as he who WILL NOT see.

Removing the Sock and Offering the Traitorous Hand
of World Peace and American Friendship from the
Peace Loving Peoples of the USofA.

- It is noteworthy that nobody is getting shot at in
- Germany, Japan or Korea (except for the extremely
- rare pot shots on the DMZ in Korea. I think the last
- one killed was sometime in the 70's).

After 50 Years of an 'american' Presence; one would
expect there would be some degree of 'pacification'.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pacification

The Cost of World Peace is Paid for by . . . American Peace
Makers. God {Allah} Bless Them One and All - Amen ~ RHF