Old August 21st 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
none none is offline

Default (OT) : Obama'08 website Calls "Draft Registration" 'MilitarySlavery'

RHF wrote:
On Aug 20, 12:52 pm, Dave wrote:
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:10:21 -0700, RHF wrote:
On Aug 20, 6:07 am, Dave wrote:

- - D'Oh ! -if- It is misleading or in error or a lie
- - ?WHY? Do they still have it on their 'official'
- - Obama'08 website - wondering . . . ~ RHF
- - .

- It's that "freedom" thing you have so much trouble defining.

Yes the tiny 'freedom' to be Misleading

Yes the tiny 'freedom' to be In Error

Yes the tiny 'freedom' to Lie

- Personally, I support the draft;

A Fair Draft : All Things Being Equal To All People.

- use rich kids

The Rich and 'poor' should both be represented equally.

-If- The 'concept' of a Graduated Income Tax is Fair and
Just -to-have- Those Who Have Benefited Financially the
most from our Society to Pay More in Taxes
-Then-To- Those Who Have Benefited the most from our
Society should be Represented More in Our Miltiary.

- for cannon fodder for a change.

No One Should Be Used As Cannon Fodder Rich or 'poor'.
.

Today at a townhall meeting, an audience member praised Sen. John McCain
(R-AZ) for his vow to “follow bin Laden to the gates of hell.” After a
long question about veterans’ care, the questioner said she believed we
needed to reinstate the draft, to which McCain seemed to readily agree:

QUESTIONER: If we don’t reenact the draft, I don’t think we’ll have
anyone to chase Bin Laden to the gates of hell.

[Appaluse]

MCCAIN: Ma’am, let me say that I don’t disagree with anything you said.