Old August 22nd 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Tropical Storm Fay

wrote:

Yesterday morning I rented a big U-Haul 24 foot household mover truck.I
loaded two old 1920s/1930s Chevrolet car frames and three old rear
axel/differential assemblies, some front axels, the big pile of old
roofing tin that was on my rotten old shed I tore down, a lot of old
rusty pipes and steel bars and angle iron.I took that old junk to the
scrap iron yard.I also took a broom with me, but I forgot to sweep out
the truck at the scrap iron yard before I returned the truck to U-Haul.A
guy at U-Haul said, You been hauling dirt, if I clean out that truck I
will charge you $100.00.After I swept up the dirt they let me use their
hot water hose to wash out the truck.

You should have contacted Obama about that roofing tin. He could have sent it to
his half-brother who could probably use it to put an addition on his hut over
there in Kenya!

Now folks, Obama doesn't seem to have offered ANY help to his half siblings, so
why would anyone think that he's going to help anyone here?

That answer is that he won't.