Old August 22nd 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_17_] Dave[_17_] is offline

Default Tropical Storm Fay

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:16:20 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

I still have some more scrap iron to get rid of and some narrow wood
boards.I can use my van to haul those scrap iron parts to the scrap iron
yard and the boards to the city dump.That will be next week, yesterday
just about killed me with those old car frames and other things.The heat
and humidity just about knocked me out.After I unloaded about half of
that junk at the scrap iron yard yesterday, two guys work there helped
me unload the rest of that junk.I was so tired I could barely stand up.
cuhulin

Take it easy. You're no spring chicken. It would sure be ironic if you
died while trying to please the Health Department.