Old August 23rd 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Reed Reed is offline

Default Pro 94 first Scanner

JusticeSRQ wrote:
Howdy Folks my names Phil im in Sarasota, Fl i just picked up my first
scanner today. I picked up a Radio Shack Pro 94 (1000 ch dual Trunking)
scanner and a huge inch thick book called "Radio Shack Frequency Guide"
for 35$ is this a good deal? Im having a bit of trouble tho as it seems
most things in my area are digital and this is an analog scanner. Anyone
know where i can find some good analog frequnecies to listen to? Look
forward to learning, listening, and sharing with you all thankyou.

~Phil

For current frequencies, etc for Sarasota Co, FL, look here

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=373

for programming info for the Pro-94, look here

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Pro-94