Old August 23rd 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Rollie Rollie is offline

Default Is this a CB newsgroup

Hi,

All you cbers out there let's start contributing a litttle to this
newsgroup. Maybe you have a favorite radio, antenna or some other device
you'd like to share with like minded radio hobbyists. This could really be
a great site, we'll have to ignore the porn, but if nobody pays attention to
it, it will go away (hopefully).

I like lots of cb radios, the EF Johnsons in th early days, then the Cobras
and now I like some of the RCI Ranger models. The Ranger has some features
that I like and they are very compact. Presently just a 2950, but someday a
2995. I don't use other gadgets although I own a few. The 2950 has just
enough go power to stretch out good on SSB.

Just some thoughts, please send us yours, Rollie