Old August 25th 08, 02:10 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner.uk,rec.radio.scanner
Mike From Newcastlescan[_2_] Mike From Newcastlescan[_2_] is offline

Default Online scanner From Newcastle NSW AUSTRALIA

Howdy All
After 6 weeks of trailing, www.newcastlescan.com has now a semi permanentl
live scanner feed and are creating some youtube clips that associate with
the scanner hobby in some way.

Its a video feed via Ustream and has nearby police, fire brigades, ambulance
service, marine, air, rail security and more turned on and off.

So come and have a listen to our part of the world, please sign our guest
book or email us
Cheers
Mike

for those that dont want to visit
check out a post storm video

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=hBkPjjcmQdI

PS
this is free service and we use tripod FREE you will get popups, so we
advise a pop up blocker.