Old August 26th 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jim-NN7K[_2_] Jim-NN7K[_2_] is offline

Default Coil.exe

Harry H wrote:
Hello,
Can someone tell me if Brian Beezley's program COIL.EXE is still available?

If it is, could someone point me in the right direction?

I have Googled it but nothing useful comes up.

Thanks HarryH

It is my understanding that Brian was so ripped off, for his programs,
that he stopped supplying them (Not to mention supporting them).

Also, keep in mind that these were DOS programs (and IF you using Vista,
Most likely wont work) Only a couple of dos drivers have I succeeded in
getting to perform in this machine! As info, Jim NN7K