Old August 26th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default WTB : LPAM Part 15 Transmitter BCB

On Aug 25, 7:30*pm, "KC0EH" wrote:
I am looking to buy a synthesized low power AM BCB transmitter for around
the house . Homebrew ok. Please state brand , condition , price .

Thanks ,
Charlie , W5COV

For the money, and if you can get to Kutztown, I will have a
consignment of SSTRAN AMT3000 units. $80, including all taxes and with
the SMT chip already installed.

www.sstran.com for additional information.

Phil is a neighbor and give a very good price for the show as a
courtesy to the DVHRC. We choose not to mark them up as a courtesy to
attendees.

We recently moved into a 4200 s.f. house (grandkids and all that), the
transmitter more than covers it and gets our nearest neighbors and
then some with just the kit-supplied wire antenna.

Do a search on this NG, you will get all sorts of additional
information on this and many other transmitters.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA