Old August 27th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Tio Pedro Tio Pedro is offline

Default WTB : LPAM Part 15 Transmitter BCB

"Syl" wrote in message
Peter Wieck a écrit :

For the money, and if you can get to Kutztown, I will have a
consignment of SSTRAN AMT3000 units. $80, including all taxes and with
the SMT chip already installed.

Peter,

That transmitter is NOT FCC part 15 compliant for what I know.

This would be misleading as the OP requests a part 15 transmitter
BCB.

Syls

Syl

I believe it meets the FCC regs regarding "homemade" Part
15 devices; and would be limited to the maximum number
of units allowed per individual--five, if I recall correctly.

Pete