Old August 27th 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default WTB : LPAM Part 15 Transmitter BCB

On Aug 27, 9:13*am, Syl wrote:

have the customer install a few parts by themselves and send the kit in for repair
'cause it doesn't work...

Yep.You are on the right track - the kit is built all-but-plugging the
chips into the sockets. That is left to the customer and apparently
enough to satisfy the regulations.

Ah, well. I built mine and I enjoy it nearly every day. I also keep an
FM-stereo transmitter so I can feed AM signal to the vintage audio and
FM signal to the vintage radios...

Hey, does Little Vinny have any currency from the middle east? I could
gather a few coins together if you wish?

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA