Old August 27th 08, 07:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Phil Nelson Phil Nelson is offline

Default Just another night in my workshop

Fabulous screen capture. I just use Ctrl-PrtSc myself, then
edit with Corel PhotoPaint. How did you do that?

I use Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI. Play the movie in Windows Media Player
and pause it where you like. The on-screen movie controls will disappear a
couple of seconds after you move the mouse away from that window.

In Paint Shop, go to File/Import/Screen Capture/Setup. Set the Capture mode
for Client Area. Set the Delay timer for 10 seconds. Click Capture Now.

Paint Shop will minimize, giving you 10 seconds to get your mouse out of the
way of Media Player and capture the movie still.

No editing required. You get the entire movie image, without window borders,
etc. Takes about 12 seconds :-)

Phil Nelson