Old August 28th 08, 01:33 AM
jtoff7273 jtoff7273 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtoff7273 View Post
I need help with the wiring for this unit. If anyone knows it, I'd really appreciate the help.
thanks for the help. I probably should have given a bit more info about what i'm looking for. I need the 11 pin octal plug wiring for the power supply so that I can hook it up to a/c. I assume that the two leads from the power cord go to the transformer, but I think that there is a jumper wire connected to two pins and I haven't been able to find out which ones. hope this helps more.