Old August 28th 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
JB[_3_] JB[_3_] is offline

Default Baluns?

"dbc254" wrote in message
Everyone makes fun of newbies buying ready-built dipoles on eBay, but
nobody can direct you to where to buy baluns? Searched hi and lo
online, and what I found, was more expensive than buying a ready-made
dipole! I'd like to buy a balun, and attach my own cut-to-length
wire, but can't find cheap baluns ANYWHERE.

Where are you Elmers buying your baluns?

I don't bother with them. The ionosphere goofs up my pattern anyway.