Old August 28th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_17_] Dave[_17_] is offline

Default ( OT) McCain in a Landslide !

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 23:09:17 +0000, D Peter Maus wrote:

That may be true. I know, however, in my circles of
colleagues/friends, only 1 in 3 has health insurance, and those that do
not have it, do not want it. The number nationwide may be surprising.
But it's a number that's not reported.

All of your points about those who want health insurance are
valid. And I'm not arguing with any of them. You are correct.

My point is that to claim everyone who is not insured is in
crisis is disingenuous. If not misleading.

You guys must be fabulously wealthy to take a risk like that. A broken
leg can cost five figures these days.