Old August 28th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default ( OT) McCain in a Landslide !

On Aug 27, 5:25*pm, wrote:
Burpelson Air Force Base?
How I learned to stop worrying,,,,,,

I have Physicians Mutual insurance.If I need to go to a hospital I will
go to * *www.stdom.com

- I don't trust the VA center.
- cuhulin

Since the US Congress is only Funding ~55%
of the true cost of US Veterans Health Care :
Cuhulin you are wise not to 'trust' the VA.

The US Congress is now funding more Health
Care of Illegal Alien Invaders from Mexico then
for our US Veterans.

There should be a 50% Tax on All Remittances
(Cash/Wired) to Mexico to Pay for the Actual Cost
of Health Care of Illegal Alien Invaders from Mexico.

~ RHF