Old August 28th 08, 12:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr Burr is offline

Default Guess What I Got

I just got a QSL from Radio Praha.

Remember I was having a hard time getting anything but I sent them a note
and told them that I could only get a few words here and there.

I just got a nice cover with three printed stamps, the back of the cover has
two Radio Praha seals on it and a Philippine time date stamp dated May28th
8.

Inside I got a QSL card "Cesky Rozhlas 85" with a picture of a small boy
with headphones and a very old tube radio. The back is dated 18.5.2008 @
9:00-9:29 UTC and I think it says 21745 kHz.

Also a www.radio.cz letter opener, a Radio Prague International Service of
Czech Radio Broadcasting Schedule March 2008-October 2008.

And, and, a Radio Praha Cesky Rozhlas 7 Radio Prague, The International
Service of Czech Radio information folder.

WOW, the old man is happy because:

I live in the third world and I got to my POB with out being opened or
stolen.

Burr