Old August 30th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] Roger507@webtv.net is offline

Default Hurricane Gustav = Category 4

Is everybody ready this time? I remember that one in 1969 too. I was in
Saint Petersburg, Florida then and I could see the big storm looking out
to the Gulf of Mexico. Seems like nobody was prepared then even though
warnings were given with the greatest sense of urgency to those in
Louisiana/Mississippi areas. I don't remember how many people were
killed then but they had plenty, plenty of warning.

Roger