Old August 31st 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Craig M Craig M is offline

Default Pro 94 first Scanner

I did not know radio shack had a frequency guide, used to like the old
police call books they used to put out.

"JusticeSRQ" wrote in message

Howdy Folks my names Phil im in Sarasota, Fl i just picked up my first
scanner today. I picked up a Radio Shack Pro 94 (1000 ch dual Trunking)
scanner and a huge inch thick book called "Radio Shack Frequency Guide"
for 35$ is this a good deal? Im having a bit of trouble tho as it seems
most things in my area are digital and this is an analog scanner. Anyone
know where i can find some good analog frequnecies to listen to? Look
forward to learning, listening, and sharing with you all thankyou.

~Phil

--
JusticeSRQ