Old August 31st 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] Roger507@webtv.net is offline

Default Hurricane Gustav = Category 4

This was an interesting period of time, Cuhulin. I remember being at St.
Petersburg, Fla. at that time on vacation. At this same period of time
the Woodstock Rock Concert was going on and, the Sharon Tate/ Manson
Family murders took place. I remember listening to all of these three
events taking place on the radio at this time. It seems that people
still talk about these three events to this very day.

Roger