Old August 31st 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] greenhornet@cato.com is offline

Default (OT) : Mike [M II] -insearch of- AshkeNazi Breath

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 00:44:34 GMT, m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

- As for RHF, it's more like AshkeNazi breath.

That is a philosophy that
includes the theory that only it's adherents have souls and it's a 'by
birth only' membership process. It's the ultimate in Supremacy Movements.

Mike,

Preaching That Hate For Jews Again

oh canada where art thou ~ RHF

Why is it good for them to say I have no soul and NOT good for me to
wonder why they think that way? It seems like they are preaching hatred
towards ME.

mike

The only place I've seen anybody preach hatred toward you is on this
forum and as far as I can tell it isn't from Jews. Perhaps I'm wrong
- hey, RHF, Telamon, DXAce, D. Peter Maus ........are you guys
Jewish??

'nuff said.